Industry- Financial and Investment.
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Area served- India.
Key people- A Balasubramanian, Mahesh Patil, Parag joglekar.
Products- Portfolio Management, Mutual Fund, Real Estate.
Revenue- 12,058.41 Cr ( 2021).
Number of employees- 2600.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited is a leading financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and assets management solutions to individuals and corporate clients. It is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla capital limited and Sun Life (India) AMC Investment Inc. The company is headquartered in Mumbai Maharashtra.
Aditya Birla Sun Life was established in 1994, it is a joint venture between Aditya Birla capital limited and Sun Life India AMC. The company primarily engaged in multiple strategies including Portfolio management services, Real estate investment and Alternative Investment funds.
As of Jone 2022, ABSLAMC is one of the leading asset managers in India, with a total AUM of over Rs 2936 billion under its mutual fund, portfolio management services, offshore and Real estate offering. The company has provided services to around 7.2 million Investors all over the country.
Products and services
ABSLAMC offers different financial products and services such as mutual funds ( domestic FoFs), Portfolio management services, Real estate and Offshore. The company has managed 135 schemes, 5 ETFs, and 6 Domestic FOFs as of December 31, 2020. ABSLAMC also focus on digitalizing and automating several aspects of its Operations including online payments, customers onboarding and other transaction, fund management, dealing, accounting, customer services, data analytics and other functions.
ABSLAMC has a plan to raise funds through a public offering, it comprises Rs 2768.30 Cr from the initial public offering and 3.88 Cr from an offer for sale. The company seeking Rs 20505 Cr at the upper end of the price band. The IPO closed on 1 October 2021 and the allotment of shares will finalize on 6 Oct 2021. Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC shares made a muted debut on the bourses on October 11 as the stock started the first-day trade at Rs 715 on the NSE against an issue price of Rs 712
- Well recognised and trusted brands with experienced promoters.
- Rapid growing customer base and having institutional investors.
- Largest Non-bank affiliated asset management company in India.
- Diversified products portfolio, innovative schemes and services.
- ABSLAMC’s share sale via initial public offering (IPO) was subscribed 5.24 times by the end of the final day of the bidding on October 1.
- ABSLAMC IPO GMP today is ₹20 – which is ₹4 higher than yesterday’s GMP of ₹16, say market observers.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC (ABSL AMC)’s consolidated net profit jumped 37.99% to Rs 173.07 crore on a 30.12% surge in revenue from operations to Rs 331.97 crore in Q2 September 2021 over Q2 September 2020 ( By Business Standard ).
Address- One world centre. Tower 1, 17th flower, Senapati Bapat marg, Elphinstone Rd,
Kumar Mangalam Birla
CEO & MD
Chief Investment Officer
Non Excutive Director
Area Served- India
Parent- Aditya Birla Group