India Pesticides Limited.
Headquarters- Lucknow, India.
Area served- Worldwide.
Key people- Anand Agarwal, Rajendra Sharma.
Products- Agrochemicals, Herbicides, Fungicides and API’s
Revenue- 6533 Cr.
Number of employees- 645 plus.
India Pesticides Limited is India’s leading agrochemicals Manufacturing company. It operates two product segments, one is technical and the second one is formulation. The company was established in 1984 and it’s headquarters are situated in Lucknow, UP, India.
India Pesticides Limited is one of the globally operating agrochemicals Manufacturing companies. It commenced manufacturing in 1984, and its manufacturing facilities are located at Dew Road, Chinhat, Uttar Pradesh.
2003- The company became a Public Limited company, then it removed the Private from the company name.
2009- India Pesticides Limited registered the new In House research and development department at Tiwariganj, Chinhat with the DSIR.
2015- The company commenced its second commercial production at manufacturing facilities situated at Sandila, Hardoi, and also started the export of herbicides and technicals manufactured at the Sandila manufacturing plant in 2018. Its technical products are exported to 20-plus countries including Asian, African, Australian, and European countries.
2020- India Pesticides extended DSIR until March 31, 2023, for their In House research and development unit situated at Chanhat and Sandila. The company is known as the sole Indian manufacturer and among the top five manufacturers globally for several technicals such as Thiocarbamate Herbicide, Folpet, etc.
India Pesticides mainly focused on agrochemicals such as technical and formulation products. It has a diversified product portfolio including technical, fungicide formulation, and APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients). The company manufactures fungicides and herbicides. Fungicides are pesticides used to kill or inhibit fungi spores and Herbicides are commonly used to kill weeds. Its API product contains anti-scabies drugs and antifungal drugs.
India Pesticides 80% revenue-generating from technical Products sales and the remaining 20% from other agrochemicals products. The company sold its agrochemicals technical to domestic crop protection manufacturers such as UPL Limited, Ascenza Agro S.A, Syngenta Asia Pte Ltd, Stotras Pty Ltd, Sharad Cropchem Ltd, and Conquest crop protection Pty Ltd.
India Pesticides operates two manufacturing facilities located at Chinhat, Lucknow, and Sandila, Hardoi, in Uttar Pradesh, India. These are spread over 25 acres of land. The company installed a capacity of 26000 MT per annum for the manufacturing of technical and formulation as of SEP 30, 2020. It’s manufactured both technical and formulation such as WDG, EC, WP, SL, SC, etc for domestic and international markets in bulk and small packing.
India Pesticides Limited launched its IPO on 5 July 2021 with a listing on both BSE and NSE platforms. It raised Rs 800 Cr from fresh issue shares. On 5 July 2021, India Pesticides Limited shares were listed with a 21.62% premium at Rs 360 on the BSE, against an issue price of Rs 296.
- Sole manufacturer in India and among the top 5 global manufacturers of technicals and formulations.
- The company diversified its product portfolio with a specialized product.
- Excellent research and development unit and compatibility.
- It has a domestic and international market presence.
- Consistent track record of financial performance.
Anand Swarup Agarwal
Rajendra Singh Sharma
Dr. Madhu Dikshit
Rahul Arun Bagaria