Industry- Chemical Industry.
Headquarters- Pune, Maharashtra
Area served- India.
Key people- Pradeep Rathi, Ashok Boob, Madhu Dubhashi.
Products- Performance Chemical, Pharmaceutical Intermediated, and FMCG Chemicals
Revenue- 5,380.71 Cr
Number of employees- 300 plus
Clean Science and Technology Limited is Maharashtra based chemical manufacturing company that was incorporated in the year 2003. The company mainly focuses on novel and clean processes production products such as performance chemical, pharmaceutical chemical, and FMCG chemicals. Its manufacturing facilities are situated in Kurkumbh MIDC, Pune, India.
Clean Science and Technology Limited started its commercial operations in 2003. The company is one of the leading chemical manufacturers in the world. It has manufactured chemicals such as performance chemicals (MEHQ, AP and BHA), pharmaceutical chemicals (DCC & Guaiacol) and FMCG ( Anisole & 4-MAP).
Clean Science and Technology supplies its products to manufacturers and distributors in India and international markets, including the USA, China, Japan, Russia, Europe, Korea, etc.
In 2020, Clean Science generated 69% of revenue through its export business from foreign countries. The company has two manufacturing facilities at Kurkumbh MIDC (Maharashtra) with an aggregate installed production capacity of 29900 MTPA as of December 31, 2020. The company also raised Rs 1546.62 crore through an initial public offering (IPO) between 7 July to 9 July 2021.
Clean Science and Technology is the largest chemical manufacturing company in the world. Its products portfolio includes different chemicals such as Anisole, L-Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Butylated hydroxy Anisole (BHA), Monomethyl ether of hydroquinone (MEHQ), etc. These all products used in different product manufacturing processes like perfume, insects pheromone, acrylic, styrene monomer The company has exported all these chemicals to more than 25 countries across the globe.
The company has independent and well-equipped production units with 300 employees at Kurkumbh MIDC and Pune office. It has in house process design expertise to the expansion of its production capacity while increasing the demand for its products.
Clean Science has two hi-tech and fully-fledged research and development labs. These labs operate within the company and both labs are certified by the department of scientific and industrial research (DSIR), New Delhi, India. Clean Science and Technology each unit equipped with a warehouse and space for handling cargo, weighing bridges. The company warehouse meets the safety and health standards of the pharma and food industries.
- The company is certified by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14004:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 for its manufacturing facilities, marketing department and dispatch of specialty chemicals.
- Clean Science and Technology, Kurkumbh MIDC also have Management system Certification from FAMI-Q
- FSSC 22000(Food Safety System Certification) for Kurkumbh MIDC, Pune
- Clean Science have HALAL and KOSHER Certification related to food products.
- In Feb 2018, the company win the Best Export award received this honour from CM Fadnavis at Magnetic Maharashtra Summit
- Winner of SME Elite 50 Jury round conducted by ICICI BANK.
- Govt of Maharashtra industries department awarded Clean Science and Technology within Best Export performance in 2016- 2017.
Clean Science and Technology Limited plans to raise Re 1546.62 Cr from the initial public offering (IPO) during 7-9 July 2021. The shares issued price at Rs 880- Rs 900 per equity share. The IPO opens on July 7 and closes on 9 July 2021. The company shares traded at 50 % (GMP) premium at Gray market. Clean Science IPO shares list at Rs 1,784.4, a 98% premium over issue price on BSE and NSE platform.
- Globally leading supplier of certain chemicals; Ansole, 4-MAP, MEHQ, BHA, DCC, etc.
- Strategically located manufacturing facility with close proximity to JNPT port to export products.
- Strong long-term relationship with key customers.
- Consistent track record of financial performance.
- International presence with export to several countries i.e. China, USA, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, etc.
- Clean Science & Technology announced that the company has entered into an agreement for the assignment of the lease to acquire Plot No. D-2, MIDC Kurkumbh, Taluka Daund, Dist (business standard).
Chairman & Non-Executive Director