Industry- Data Management.
Founder- Venkat Viswanathan.
Headquarters- Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Area served- Worldwide.
Key people- Rajan Sethuraman, Pramad Jandhyala.
Products- Data Engineering, Digital solutions, Business Analytics and Consulting Services.
Revenue- 917.43 Cr ( 2021 ).
Number of employees- 550 plus
Latent View Analytics is one of the world’s leading and fastest-growing digital analytics companies. The company was founded in 2006 by Venkat Viswanathan, Headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It provides services such as Data Engineering, Digital solutions, Business Analytics and Consulting Services.
Latent View Analytics was incorporated in 2006, it started providing analytics services like data analytics, data engineering, digital solution, and Insight advanced predictive analytics. They work with major clients in BFSI, CPG & Retail, Tech, Industrials, Media & Entertainment, and other industries.
In 2009 & 2010, Lakeview was recognized as one of the fastest-growing and leading technology companies in India by the Deloitte Technology Fast50. The company has partnered with the Chennai Corporation Commissioner to set up a control center for social media monitoring during the 2015 Chennai flood.
In 2018, Latent View participated in a Conclave organized by the Robert Bosch Centre of data science and Artificial Intelligence, IIT Madras. Rajan Sethuraman was appointed as CEO ( Chief Executive Officer ) of Latentview Analytics, he took charge in 2019.
Products and Services
Latentview Analytics offers solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use their data analytics to gain a competitive advantage. The company is providing a 360-degree view of digital consumers, fuel machine learning capabilities, and artificial intelligence initiatives. Latentview specializes in predictive modeling, Big data analytics, advanced analytics, marketing analytics, Data Science, Web analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Data engineering. The company has a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than 24 Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology, and Healthcare sectors. It has more than 550 employees in offices in Princeton, N.S., San Jose, California, London, Singapore & Chennai, India.
Awards & Recognition
- Listed in Gertner’s market guide for advanced analytics services providers for marketing 2017.
- Frost & Sullivan analytics company of the year 9 2015 & 2017 ).
- Deloitte fast50 ( 9th consecutive years 2009- 2017 ).
- A strong performer in the Forrester wave customer analytics services provider Q3 2017.
- Listed in Gertner market guide for data & analytics services providers 2018.
Latent View Analytics plans to raise 600 Cr from an Initial Public Offering, comprising fresh issues worth Rs 474 Cr and an offer for sale of Rs 126 Cr. The IPO open date is Nov 10, 2021, and the close date is Nov 12, 2021. The issue may be listed on Nov 23, 2021. Latentview shares issue price is at rs 190-197 per share. As per the market analyst, latent view analytics shares are available at a premium of Rs 230 in the grey market.
- One of the largest and fastest-growing data analytics companies in India.
- Blue-chip client across industries and geographic.
- Experience and Professional management team.
- Focus on innovation and Research and Development in technology.
- Strong and scalable financial profile.
- Latent View Analytics IPO GMP today is ₹340, which simply means that the grey market is expecting Latent View Analytics shares to list around ₹537 ( ₹197 + ₹340), market observers said.
- Latent View Analytics IPO GMP today is ₹345, which is ₹5 down from its yesterday’s grey market premium of ₹350, said market observers.
Latent View shares zoom 169% on debut, listing at Rs 530 on BSE.
- The Latent View stock was locked in the 20 percent upper circuit on stock exchanges, having crossed the Rs 700 mark for the first time ever. It closed at Rs 702.4 on BSE and Rs 701.90 on NSE. (CNBC)
Address- 5th Floor, Neville Tower, Unit 6,7& 8, Ramanujan IT City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani
Head, Innovation & Tech.
Chief client officer